|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Syrup||Amount/Serving||%DV
Pelargonium sidoides 1X
Shortens duration &
reduces severity of
upper respiratory symptoms
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Uses: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations
aronia juice, citric acid, fructose, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavor with other natural flavors, potassium citrate, purified water.
UPC Codes: 033674601655
Product Numbers: 60165